The Swiss event was definitely a nightmare for Forex traders who experienced huge losses when trading Swiss franc on January 15. To rescue those who suffered from this incident, MFX Broker offers a special promotion – $100 No Deposit Bonus. As for this broker, it is IFSC regulated with headquarters in Russia.
Size of Bonus: $100 Trading Platform: Meta Trader 4
Expiration: N/A Min. Volume: N/A
Leverage: 1:100 Required Action: AccountThis deal is unreliable! Sign up with Plus500
MFX Broker free $100: How to get the bonus?
There are 4 steps that should be completed in order to get the bonus:
- Registration in the personal profile
- Providing user certification
- Certification of wallet details of the payment processor that will be further used for withdrawing of the profit. Withdrawing to another wallet of the payment processor will not be available. All the wallet details must correspond to the client’s personal details.
- A user must pass SMS-confirmation procedure to get a special code.
After you complete all the previously mentioned steps, you need to send a request to email@example.com either with MFX Broker account number or attached statement of the account registered at your previous broker with which you had the losses. Additionally, the bonus can be obtained solely in case of provision of investor access to the account which suffered from the losses due to the events on the 15th of January.
Only first 1000 clients not registered in MFX Broker can apply for the $100 no deposit bonus and only once.
MFX Broker 100 USD No deposit Bonus: Terms and Conditions
Free 100 USD no deposit bonus is charged to the Standard trading account. Bonus is credit for the deposit and it cannot be more than the loss that traders experienced during trading CHF pairs on January 15. This bonus is available for withdrawal, but you have to complete the minimum volume requirement – 4 lot sizes. Trading can be realized only with CHF pairs, otherwise it won’t count for the volume requirement. The minimum withdrawal from the account is $200. As for the maximum leverage amount pre-set for this promo – it is only 1:100. Utilizing the Expert Advisors is not permitted in this promotion.
It is highly recommended not to violate the rules of using the bonus, e.g. utilizing several personal MFX wallets simultaneously by the same client. Otherwise you would be punished and the bonus issued would be cancelled.
Let’s take a look which rights MFX Broker reserves:
- The broker can transfer prize funds to USD and EUR bank account
- MFX Broker can request a photo of the client with his ID in the hand in order to pinpoint the ownership of the document.
- The company can refuse payout of the no deposit bonus without giving any reasons
- The company keeps the right to finish this promotion at any moment of time without pre-notifying the users
No Deposit Bonus MFX Conclusion
As can be seen, conditions of this deal are rather questionable. They leave newcomers with limited choice. Furthermore, broker can cancel this bonus whenever he wants, which is not a good thing. This is why we do not consider this deal as a reliable one.