Not sure if UnitedOptions Broker can become your choice? read our UnitedOptions Scam Review and find out if it is a trusted broker!
Min. Deposit: $250
Trading Platform: Custom
US Clients: Not Available
This broker is scam! Sign up with 24options instead!
UnitedOptions is the broker that you should never trust. When preparing this UnitedOptions.com review, we have discovered that this company was created in 2012. What is a warning fact here is that UnitedOptions is an unregulated brokerage. The website tells that UnitedOptions is a UK-based firm, however they are not supervised by FCA or even CySEC.
They claim to offer the safest way to trade binaries with SSL encryption. However, UnitedOptions is a scam and thus cannot protect the client information.
UnitedOptions Scam Account Registration
Opening an account with UnitedOptions is quick. The broker requires only very basic information that is verified in a blink of an eye. Although it might be considered an advantage, we should admit that the broker does not check your personal data. It does not want to know whom it deals with – only deposit matters. There are UnitedOptions bonuses offered for already registered users. However, the broker does not provide open data about their conditions.
You can only open a live account. We have examined the website very carefully and have discovered that no practice account is offered here.
UnitedOptions Review of the Trading Platform
Although there are many negative UnitedOptions reviews, the trading platform used on the website is more or less okay. Their platform is web-based and allows clients to trade various assets. We should also mention the binary trading types available on UnitedOptions website:
- Binary Options – choose Call or Put option before expiry time
- 60 Seconds – known as turbo options, they are designed to help you make profits on short-term fluctuations
- Long-Term – the platform allows to trade binary options with expiration time up to 3 days
- One Touch – you predict whether the price of an underlying asset will touch the specific level
- Ladder – similar to One Touch. Your prediction determines one or more price levels that the asset price must hit before the expiry time
- Pairs – predict which asset will outperform the other one for a specified time period
- Spot-Follow – social trading mode that allows copying successful traders at UnitedOptions broker
UnitedOptions Scam Education
The educational section is one of the weak spots of UnitedOptions scam website. Everything that this platform offers instead of the viable demo account is 4 articles and a glossary. There no guides or trading video tutorials.
UnitedOptions Review: Funds Withdrawal
Let’s start with deposits. Minimum investment requirement is $100 or the similar amount in EUR and GBP. To deposit money, you can only use credit/debit cards and bank transfers. E-wallets are not supported as the way to make a transaction.
We have read many testimonials and UnitedOptions opinions about the withdrawal procedure at this broker. The broker requires to upload the copy of ID and only then the withdrawal request is supposed to be accepted. It takes a while before the withdrawal is finally processed.Open an Account with 24option instead